Many men are seeking ways to enhance their sexual performance, whether it’s to solve an existing problem, or simply exploring new ways to take their bedroom experience to the next level.
There are a plethora of male performance pills and prescriptions on the market which can be beneficial to men. There are also devices, aids and simple lifestyle changes which can also help men reach peak performance (without a visit to the physician or pharmacy). They are worth trying first before resorting to medications.
The first step is to ensure that your body and its circulatory system are in working order. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and other performance issues can often be tied back to underlying health concerns like hypertension, diabetes, mental illness, relationship stress or cardiac problems. Healthy blood flow and pressure is crucial to getting – and maintaining– an erection. Adding a healthier diet, exercise, quality sleep, and curtailing smoking or excessive drinking can be a beneficial first step to whole-body health. What’s good for your heart is good for your penis. In fact, the penis is often referred to as “the canary in the coal mine” by urologists.
These Specific Steps Could Help With Your Performance:
1. Stay active in the bedroom and with a minimum of 30 minutes per day of aerobic exercise.
2. Certain fruits and vegetables can increase blood flow including onions, garlic, bananas and peppers.
3. In addition to adding more fruits and vegetables to your diet, seek out foods with Omega-3 fatty acids to increase blood flow (avocado, tuna, salmon) and Vitamin B-1 (think: eggs).
4. Stress reduction: Anxiety can increase your heart rate and blood pressure and inhibit the nerves necessary for sexual performance and pleasure.
5. Curtail bad habits: Excessive drinking diminishes sexual performance. Stimulants are known to negatively impact blood vessel function.
6. Spend more time outdoors. The hormone melatonin reduces sex drives. Sunlight decreases the production of melatonin and time outdoors is often helpful to our overall mental health.
7. Healthy masturbation can also increase sexual stamina with a partner.
8. Don’t be afraid to use an enhancer like a penis ring. Penis – or cock – rings help the wearer stay harder, longer while also increasing penile sensitivity and girth. Penis rings are great for men with and without ED.
9. Get prescription help from a physician if needed. Consult your doctor on which ED drug may be best for your body and lifestyle.
To learn more about our revolutionary new erection ring, shop now!