SEND US AN EMAIL
Fill out our contact form and a team member will get back to you within 24 hours.CONTACT US
your questions answered
- I received a damaged/incorrect product. How do I exchange or return it?
Contact our customer service department to initiate an exchange or return.
- I placed an incorrect order online, what do I do?
Contact our customer service department to correct your order or make any changes.
- How is my FirmTech erectile ring delivered?
FirmTech erectile rings are delivered via mail in discreet packaing. The time for delivery depends upon your location.
- Are there any local import costs?
Customs charges may be levied in your country.
- Do you ship to a PO box?
- What payment methods are available?
All major, common methods. See the list on our e-commerce site.
- Will my credit card details be saved?
Yes. All details are encrypted.
- How do I track my order?
Login to your e-commerce account.
- How long does it take to deliver my order?
Orders placed ship the same day. Delivery may then take 2-5 working days.
- Do you ship to international locations?
- Are FirmTech rings covered by my insurance?
No, but MSA can be used.
- If I need help with my FirmTech ring, do you have support I can contact?
Yes, please click "Help Center" in the top navigation to contact us.
- What is your return policy?
If your performance ring is damaged or flawed, you can return it by mail to an address provided by our customer service department. If received within 45 days, we will send a new replacement to you.
- Does my FirmTech erectile ring come with a warranty?
Yes, 45 days from date of purchase.
- Can FirmTech’s erectile rings help with ED?
Yes, FirmTech’s erectile rings are one of the best support aids for ED and they frequently help with ED.
- I have a medical condition. Will FirmTech still work for me?
Without knowing that condition, and if you believe that you have ED, we advise you seek counsel by your health care provider. The data from FirmTech’s Tech Ring may help you and your provider in the assessment of ED. In consumer testing, FirmTech has helped men improve their sexual experience. Please contact us or have your provider contact us for more information.
- Do FirmTech Rings block ejaculation?
No, they do not. The FirmTech rings are not designed as a contraceptive device. You will still need to use any birth control method that you normally would.
- Are FirmTech erectile rings registered with the FDA?
Our product is FDA registered.
- What materials are the FirmTech erectile rings made of?
Non-toxic elastomer on the outside, plastic inside.
- Does penis size make a difference?
Our elastomer works well for any size: add a twist for a smaller penis and plenty of stretch for a larger penis.
- Are FirmTech products safe for people with a latex allergy?
Those with latex allergies should not use elastomer products like FirmTech.
- Are FirmTech products waterproof?
Our rings are splashproof but please do not use for a long period of time in water.
- Are FirmTech products vegan?
We do not use animal products. Elastomers are a non-metallic natural element, like silicone.
- Do I have to register my FirmTech product?
Not for the FirmTech Performance Ring™, but for FirmTech Tech Ring™ you will have to register an account to use the smart phone APP.
- Can the FirmTech erection ring get stuck?
No. We have engineered our device to be able to be removed quickly and efficiently. The soft proprietary material is stretchy so that you can pull it out of the hook and it will come right off. Alternatively, it can be unlatched easily.
- How long can I wear my FirmTech erectile ring?
We recommend not wearing it longer than 12 hours.
- When do I put FirmTech on?
FirmTech can be worn when your penis is flaccid (soft) or erect (hard). It can be used before, during, or after foreplay, masturbation, or intercourse. It
depends on your preference, and what provides the best result for you and your partner. FirmTech by itself was not designed to help you achieve an erection, but it can help a man have a longer lasting, harder, and pleasurable
- Is the FirmTech erection ring easy to put on and take off?
Yes. Due to the construction of our device, our ring is the easiest erection ring to put on and take off on the market. To learn more you can read our How-To instructions here.
- How long do FirmTech’s rings last?
This depends on your frequency of use and avoiding abuse. Avoid excessive stretching. It’s not a slingshot! Avoid excessive heat. Don't leave it on the dashboard in Phoenix! Don’t insert anything into the tiny holes on the side of the plastic insert avoid using silicone and oil-based lubricants, as
they can break down the ring. The rings last about two months, though if cared for and cleaned correctly, they will last much longer.
- Are there any side effects or risks to using the FirmTech ring?
There is little to no risk using a FirmTech ring. Although if you have any uncommon medical problems you consult with your doctor. If you have a latex sensitivity you should not use a FirmTech ring. (Please see the product disclaimer and exclusionary criteria on our website)
- How do I put on my FirmTech erectile ring?
The FirmTech erectile ring is easy to put on and take off. See the How To Wear instructions and accompanying images on the product insert or on our website.
- Can I use my FirmTech ring if I take Viagra or other ED drugs or if I normally use a pump?
- How do I clean my FirmTech erectile ring?
We recommend using an alcohol based sanitizing wipe.
- Do I have to use lubricant with my FirmTech ring?
You can, but it is easy to put on and use without it.